Kids Court Montessori School is registered for children.
Class sizes are thus:
12 children in the Infant Centre
18 children in each Toddler classroom
22 children in each Nursery classroom
ADULT TO CHILDREN RATIOS in class:
1: 3 IN THE INFANT CENTRE
1: 6 IN THE TODDLER CLASSES
1: 8 IN THE NURSERY CLASSES
The above statement is taken from the registration document and is the overriding policy in respect of admissions.
Other matters taken into account in deciding which child can be offered a place in the Nursery school are:
- The child’s success with the entrance exam at the nursery levels.
- Availability of spaces, taking into account the staff/child ratios, the age of the child and the registration requirements
- When the application is received (extra weight is given to those who have been on the waiting list the longest)
- The school’s ability to provide the facilities for the welfare of the child
- Children who have siblings in the school.
We operate an inclusion and equality policy and ensure that children have access to nursery places and services irrespective of gender, race, religion, color or creed.